With the increasing number of confirmed and suspected cases of new coronavirus infection pneumonia, masks, as an important line of defense to prevent respiratory tract diseases, have become the best-selling must-have items for 2020. You wear masks regardless of occasion and time. Ok? In order to prevent everyone from wasting, obeying, or panic, I will study the mask usage guide with you.
1. It is not necessary to wear masks in the open and ventilated areas of non-epidemic areas, and wear disposable medical masks in the open and ventilated areas where the epidemic situation is high.
2. Entering a crowded or closed public place requires wearing a medical surgical mask or particulate protective mask.
3. When there is a suspected symptom to the hospital, wear a particulate protective mask or medical protective mask without an exhalation valve.
4. Patients with basic respiratory diseases should use protective masks under the guidance of a doctor.
5. Infants and young children who are very young cannot wear masks, which can easily cause suffocation.
6. Cotton yarn masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protection against viral infections.
Disposable Medical Face Mask
The Recommended Mask Type And Use Object
1. Disposable Medical Face Mask: It is recommended for the public to use in non-staffed public places.
2. Medical surgical masks: The protective effect is better than disposable medical masks. It is recommended to wear suspected cases, public transportation personnel, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, and public service personnel during their post
3. KN95 Protective Mask and above particulate protective mask: The protective effect is better than medical surgical masks and disposable medical masks. It is recommended for field investigation, sampling and testing personnel. The public can also wear it in highly crowded or closed public places
4. Medical Protective Mask: It is recommended to be worn when the medical staff of the fever clinic, isolation ward and the diagnosed patients are transferred.
Standards For Children To Wear Masks
It is recommended that children choose products that comply with the national standard GB2626-2006 KN95, and mark children or adolescent particulate protective masks. Children should pay attention to the use of masks:
1. Before wearing, children need to read and understand the instructions carefully with the help of parents to master the correct use of respiratory protective equipment.
2. Parents should pay attention to the wearing of children's masks at any time. If children feel uncomfortable while wearing the masks, they should adjust them in time.
3. Due to the small size of the child's face, the edge of the adult population mask cannot be fully adhered to. It is not recommended for children to wear an adult population mask with tightness requirements.
All in all, during the epidemic, wash your hands frequently, wear masks, ventilate frequently, and go out less to provide medical protective.